[SOLVED] Help please ExtraLucho

do you think it’s my system that won’t let me run the game

Thanks

So, I am having my own computer problems, I don’t know the specifications for the game. So as clarification, once you open the debug menu the game crashes and returns you to your computer screen? AKA: what are you doing to make the game crash.

Although your computer looks fine. the specs look all good, although I do not know the exact requirements for the game :+1: :+1:. Calling on @Olof.

EDIT: I got the exact specs for the game, and your computer is just fine, better than fine actually. I have no experience playing the game on a PC, but if the crashing is caused by, what you think is the game send your game file to the devs @Olof. there might be a bug with the game and the computer.

How to send game files to developers

I am not the expert on that. I actually had a problem with my game file, and I sent my file with the instructions from my fellow ACEO forum members. let me see if I can find the instructions.

When you press ESC (escape) on the right upper corner you have “Report bug”, so just click there and describe your problem

I know the report bug feature, but this problem is very unique, and *I think it is because the game file is not working properly and the devs need to see it first handedly. @Olof!

Ok, @ExtraLucho Thanks to @jasperwillem I have the instructions to sending your game file to the devs. Problem loading save game - #6 by jasperwillem This was a problem with my game a long time ago.

you have to go to files/folders and compress the file. After you compress the file PM the Devs via the forum by sending them a personal message by pressing on their profile or send them an email with the packed and compressed rar save game file. That should be all.

the picture below is from @jasperwillem’s recommendations to me.

1 Like

The file I have to send is from my saved game or is it from the whole game in general?

I assume the saved game.

1 Like

yes you have to find the save game file.

Ok thanks for your help

1 Like

No problem, we are all here to help! :+1: :+1:

Hello I have solved my problem, yesterday I started to play and then I only deactivated the construction simulation and the delivery of materials and my game runs perfectly, in case someone else has this problem do not activate the debug mode of the game just remove the simulation and your game will run perfectly, I also solved my mods I had too much and investigate that the game only recognizes 150 companies among airlines, businesses etc. thank you very much for your help a 100 for those who helped me solve my problem God bless you

1 Like

We are happy to help with any problems that come across! :smile:
I am glad you have solved both of your problems, that first one was really unique. I have never heard of it, so it was fun to find out how it was resolved. Of course it will need some fixing, but if it works in the meantime it should be all good. :+1:

PS: I am quite foolish, I should have thought about the amount of mods, a good lesson for me really. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Don worry

I am glad to hear that the problem have been resoved :slight_smile:

Topic is LOCKED