[Solved] Game Freezes Then CTD

It does seem to have solved the problem for me. Prior to adjusting the voltage, I did a baseline run of the game with HWiNFO running in the background. I was able to see that a number of WHEA errors were generating in the background before any crashes even happened. Once i made the adjustment (default dynamic voltage with an offset of +0.035V for vcore) the WHEA errors zeroed out and have remained that way since.

I was able to run Airport CEO for a solid 8 hours today without so much as a hiccup beyond the usual alpha release rough edges. So it seems to be a good workaround fix. I just needed to feed a little more power to my poor CPU to keep it happy.

Now I can look forward to Alpha 35 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing! Well done, I salute and applaud your persistence and debug skills! :clap: :clap::clap::clap:

Hopefully users with similar issues can now consult this thread and see if it does it for them too.

4 Likes

Some how I’m able to play for long sessions now. Have not done anything except updating to Alpha 35.

1 Like

Well, everything eventually slowly stabilizes so hopefully we’ve pushed an update that’s resolved your issues! :slight_smile:

But do let us know if anything starts to happen again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.