Remote Stand and Security Checkpoint [Help!]

im thinking maybe this will be something that will be possible when the terminal update comes out. Im hoping. Maybe they will make security checkpoints linkable to different secure zones/terminals and or stands… or something

I love how this bug turned into a discussion on were to put security lol

You can already split secure zones.

Ya so you can have multiple different terminals

we mentioned that you can split security zones already. we were talking about how to set up security checkpoints at each gate and how to do it in ACEO.

Maby treat it like each gate is it’s own terminal

yes, but its more complicated than that… that’s what we were saying already, the issue is then making sure there is a gap between each stand because if the stands are touching one another then the secure zone becomes 1 secure zone. and then the passengers might go to another gate Sec. CP. instead of the right one.

But if you do put a gap between Stands then Ramp Agents would have to go through Security at the gate or you would have to add additional staff only security checkpoints for ramp agent entry to the stands, maybe on the floor below.

1 Like

hmmm maby staff only secure path between stands?

That would still join the secure zones.

hm… staff only entrance and exits?

so that they dont need to be caught up with the passangers

“Split Secure Zones”

Say if I have a Security Checkpoint separating Public [non-secure] and Transit [secure] sections. Then, the Transit section branches off to the various Gates. Each Gate is its own Secure area [with another Small Security Checkpoint].

Hence to accomplish this, I will have to make the Gate internal secure with a 1 tiny block width of non-secure section.

Will this affect the pathing of the passengers?

Security Checkpoint after Transit [Secure] → Shops [Secure] → Before Gate [Non-secure (1 tiny square) → Security Checkpoint at Gate [Secure]

so you want check in (non-secure), then security Checkpoint, then non secure before gate then small security checkpoint at gate, then secure zone at gate then boarding? If so, I don’t think 2 secure zones is possible before boarding. However I have never tried. but I would assume the pax would not know what to do…

Thanks.

Thought so too. Though it may be a minority, the Devs might want to create a Customs/Immigration Checkpoint under Security to accompany Security Checkpoints.

This planned for the terminal alpha.

Oh.

Looking forward to it.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.