Real Airline Creations - Screenshot Megathread

You are ending up in aceomm?

2 Likes

Not automatically. Only if you want your stuff to be included :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, the actual liveries I submit to EG for inclusion into ACEOMM.

1 Like

Nice nok air you made there! also did some of the nok air liveries but didnt do this one

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you something new today. Although since the game was released and in real life they have gone bye bye as a airline, it’s still in ACEOMM database and to me it has something of worth due to my nerdyness (spelling?) so to me it’s also an in-joke.

Red and Magenta versions released to MM now.

VIM, now if only they can find a way out… :rofl:

6 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

Although since the game was released and in real life they have gone bye bye as a airline, it’s still in ACEOMM database

In order of clarification: Any ceasing operation of airlines AFTER the date of AirportCEO was released (24 September 2017) are not considered in ACEOMM.

2 Likes

FedEx now flying into Wellington.

6 Likes

it still has the lights at night right? or did you find a way to prevent that from happening?

2 Likes

Alas it still has the lights at night, so I only fly it during the day. Fredrik is aware that cargo liveries have been made and mentioned adding a toggle for Cargo planes.

2 Likes

The often rumoured and frequently talked about, but rarely seen Virgin Samoa flight eventually touches down at Wellington for the first time. Woot. :grinning: Virgin in the Oceanic region is complete for now. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Finally got around to making Hekla Aurora from Icelandair.

12 Likes

Updated SkyWest liveries for Delta Connection, United Express, and American Eagle CRJ 700’s:

UPDATED: American: It is so hard to get that grey. Going through pictures it seems that in one light it looks darker & then in a different light it looks lighter grey. Let me know if the livery below is better or worse.

8 Likes

hey @phil225, how could I download your avianca family liveries, they look amazing. thanks man

1 Like

Well well well, what do we have here. A couple of Boeing 757-200ER’s at Wellington International airport alongside there smaller sister, an Air NZ 737-600 with a newly minted Singapore Airlines design too.

This is an in-game shot too. Take notice of just HOW much space they need. These things are massive, just like in real life. The middle stand is also spaced to allow for a 777-200 as well and provide clearance. The 300 variant is even larger…

This is purely for MY experimental fun.

2 Likes

Well, its has taken me quite some time, and I will never be able to get it spot on due to one reason of another. So it’s in the spirit of Fiji Airways.

5 Likes

This thread kinda died… but heres a taste of the Middle East with Flyadeal’s A320.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums and a lovely little 320 (I think?) you got there :slight_smile:

Can anyone figure out what airline, aircraft, and/or livery I’m working on?

Here is a hint…

1 Like

WestJet Disney Livery

1 Like

you got it!!!

1 Like