Ramp Agents don't find Way

Hey,

i have a Problem with my Ramp Agents who didn’t find a way to their Workplace…
What do i wrong?

Greetings Autosim

P.S. Sry for my bad English, i’m a German! ^^

Hmm it looks fine, are they trying to get to the baggage bay? What if you save and reload the save?

I resaved the Game and reloaded but it doesn’t work… They just change their Sitplaces but don’t trying to get to the Baggage Bay. And the new Update didnt’t change the situation too…

It’s a bit difficult to see, but this area right here, is it zoned as secure?

Yeah i Build there a Side walk an Secure it.

hey autosim,

mach zu dem security noch eine staffzone drüber, wenn sie dann nicht laufen schmeiß sie raus, die faulen säcke. bei mir war das auch so und jetzt funzt es.

lg

Ok hab beides gemacht, beides hat nicht geholfen… )-:

• eine türe haben sie auch um ihr gebäude zu verlassen?
  • speichern und wieder hochfahren.
  • die security läuft hin?
    ich hab bei mir erstmal geschaut wie die security hin kommt, und dann für die ramp agents einen kürzeren pfad gebaut. security lief den weg lang an der strasse, den anderen baute ich einen extra gehweg :slight_smile:
    nach einigen bauphasen hatten die boys dann einen eigenen raum in der nähe, und dann war das erledigt.

Türe ist eingebuat, Neustart bringt nichts und die Security läuft zu ihrem Stand das geht alles…:thinking::confused:

gerade nochmals die bilder angeschaut, versucht es nachzubauen…

du kannst die leute nicht über einen taxiway schicken! habs versucht, aber der nimmt bei mir nicht die securezone an und einen sidewalk darüber kann ich auch nicht bauen (wie hast du den weg da drüber gebaut?)
also solltest du wenigstens mit einer strasse dorthin gelangen. auf den bildern kann ich keine sehen. also eine neue stelle für den baggage bay finden oder eine andere anbindung bauen.

Let’s try and stick to English people, that way more people can help out whatever issues you have! :slight_smile:

i just looked at the pictures, i tries to recreate …

you can not send people by taxi-way! I’ve tried, but I can not build and I can not build (how did you build the sideway over there?) an sideway on it.
Also you should get there with a street. I can not see in the pictures. Also find a new place for the baggage bay or build another connection.

you are right,
sry @Olof

1 Like

That wasn’t a Taxiway, that was only Concrete… I tried everything, dont’t work…

LG Daniel

I would try building a service road with a crosswalk over it in that one spot with sidewalks on either side. I have that for passengers in my airport and it works great!