Question Simple - People are able to play ACEO

From the next paragraph “What we can say is that we are still aiming for a September release and that we just want to really make sure the final critical bugs are 100 percent solved for the current testing crew size so it really is a matter of days before the final decision will be taken.”

The 100% solved means they believe they have been “fixed” but want to make sure before pressing the release button.

I do think you’re reading it with a more optimistic outlook than me…

I’m reading it as if it’s a marketing thing and thus should be taken with (large) a pinch of salt (considering previous attempts at deadlines).

I see it as there being the vast majority of bugs being minor, things that would make it easier to play, weird edge cases and maybe some visual things that can all be accepted in their released alpha. However there are one or two major things they need to fix before getting to this stage that they know about and are developing or have developed a fix for that’s now being tested… As is the nature of software development this test will inevitably throw up more bugs that need fixing and thus I’m gonna guess it’ll be around the last few days of the month.

Yea we are clearly interpreting it differently. One thing is clear though, they said a matter of days away from their decision, and that should mean early next week they know.

The game is not currently released but will be so during September month, more information on exactly when will follow within the next days! :slight_smile:

I feel like we will all be geeting he answer we all all waiting for on Monday…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.