Post Your Screenshots Here!

Hi guys, I’ve looked around a bit and found that there is no good place to post miscellaneous screenshots here in the forums. So I made one!

Here I’ll start.

Maple 737

So I have some from my current (super non-profitable, thank god it’s in Sandbox Mode) airport. It’s called Amper Ham International. Still a big WIP.

Here are some pictures:
So this is the main entrance of the airport where check-in and security is.

Here is one of four current gates. Much more gates will be added sometime else.

All four GA stands. Might add some more. (might need to click on the image to see the full thing)

Let’s do one more pic.
Here is the WHOLE airport so far! (not including the runway of course)

Yes, I know this is not the most optimal airport design…

2 Likes

Preparations of the baggage reclaim area so it will be sustainable in the future when it will get 18 gates, 3 per reclaim.
Baggage belts are dark blue above ground and light blue underground. Grey area is for seating.

1 Like

Good luck getting the baggage belts to follow the pattern!
Really liking the entrance area above with the info desks and seating area round the screens. Well laid out check-ins.
Here’s my 4-zone bag claim area feeding off a single cargo bay at present.

This is the whole airport as it stands at the moment, with expansion just starting on the right hand wing
Not making much money yet…

Here’s the screening zone for arrivals & departures:

2 Likes

2 Likes

put employee zone under your baggage carousels to avoid passengers jumping them.

good tip-thx!

just going to say this was made before @ Uploading artwork - #12 by Ryan

3 Likes

A nice collection of planes.

At least one of each airline.

3 Likes

Nice setup.

Here is an in-action view of my new airport, Tyne Tees International…

1 Like

So, how about a secure footpath that goes around half the airport? :smiley:. It works well, over time the will grow to each other ;).

Created a secondary route, we really need crosswalks or crossbridges / tunnels for Taxilanes ;)… but this works too. Btw, the “fence” object does not autoconnect with the “fence” of a secure checkpoint.

1 Like

Current situation. :smiley:

1 Like

My “little” airport. Maybe one day it will be shared on devlog :wink:

1 Like

Repair your stands man :stuck_out_tongue:

Repair your stands man :stuck_out_tongue:

I got more important things to do, that’s COO’s job :smiley:

2 Likes

Here’s the left wing of the new airport up and running, separate exit corridor and baggage area to help keep pax congestion down in check-in and customs.
Passengers get to stretch their legs in the fresh air before waiting for bags to arrive or detonate.
Seems to flow nicely most of the time, just not making enough money…

2 Likes

So being on the 12th day of year 4 I finally managed to get enough money to complete my main terminal.
All preparations are done and now its only waiting for enough money to buy all the stands and next group of runways!

1 Like

I really love your design. How is the FPS?