Plans for future competitions!

Does anyone know if there will be anymore competitions? I am sure it is not just me who wants another chance to get my work in the game! :wink:

1 Like

I recall the dev’s saying there most likely will be more opportunities like this one. I’m just not sure where I read it.

1 Like

There are indeed probably going to be more opportunities to design something, think of restaurants & constructors for example!

2 Likes

Logos would probably be the next logical thing, so shape up on your logo skills. :wink: Not sure if we can do it before pre-alpha, it is a bit too much work on managing the contest.

4 Likes

So does this we can expect the pre-alpha very shortly :smirk:

1 Like

Here’s hoping :smirk:

Please activate the steam greenlight this weekend so you are able to launch the game sales the second you want (ie please now)

I have got an airline designed and ready, just in case it is another airline design comp!

Would it be possible to have a competition that isn’t related to arty things, I’m not the best at it but I would like to enter some sort of competition.

1 Like

If you have an idea of what that could be, please share. :slight_smile:

a competition idea: who can make the best trailer for airport CEO. the winner’s video gets uploaded on the official airport CEO youtube channel.

what do you think?

The game first needs to be released before you can do a competition like that… :stuck_out_tongue: So why creating a trailer? More some sort of a gameplay video then?

1 Like

NO, i thought after release. Si that the gameplay trailers are updated, And IT adds An challenge for the Community. (Phone typing :grin::grin::grin:)

I have an idea: Another aircraft vote, with the A321, E195, and 757! :grin:

3 Likes

You can make a logo design contest for franchises(for shops or restaurants).We can make a story of a company,like in airline design contest(is it exclusive,cheap,expensive,do they sell 1000 species of coffee and drinks or donuts and cakes…)

Maybe just another airline design?!:joy: Airports have lots of airlines :joy:

It’s probably quite a bit of work for the devs to implement airlines - they need to adjust the designs to the aircraft and so on. A logo for a burger bar is much easier to implement. There will undoubtedly be more airlines, but the devs may not have time to implement many more before the initial release.

That is exactly our view. There is also a lot of work in just managing the contest, setting up all channels, creating submission forms, answer questions, prepare Photoshop file etc. So we might ask for someone else to manage that so it does not take too much time away from developing.

1 Like

If you need any help with anything i’m sure there will be many wanting / able to help out, including me :grin:

Im available for help!

1 Like