Original Airport CEO Fan Badge Awarded!

As a sign of gratitude towards the Airport CEO community and especially the forum, a brand new badge has been handed out!

This badge can be used as a title, simply edit your profile and look for the title section where you now should be able to attach your badge.

The hand out was done automatically and since we’re testing this system for the first time it is not sure that everyone has received it, if you feel like you should have been awarded as well, write a message below and we’ll look into it!

Anyone who registered later than 12:00 on the 17th of October 2016 is, sadly, not eligible to be awarded the badge.

:champagne: :tada::fireworks::trophy: Congratulations and thank you for your continued support! :champagne: :tada::fireworks::trophy:

14 Likes

Nicely done, HAL! And congratz to all the fans and true heroes! :trophy:

4 Likes

Thanks to Devs for developing this very promising game!

1 Like

I didn’t get it :confused: I did register a long time ago tho :slight_smile: Cant wait for the game, so eager for the fund campaign to go live! :smile:

Awww :blush:

It’s been fixed! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

I still haven’t gotten my badge yet, is there an easy fix to this?

i didnt get my badge too :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

i want a badge too. i did register very long time ago also in reddit i follow you guys since when there is only 300 people :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks as if the system didn’t consider you who haven’t posted any messages as “true members”, which of course is incorrect! But that’s why some supporters haven’t received their badges. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this! :slight_smile: