No precipitation

Hello,

Lately, every airport I start, will have 0.0 precipitation. Maybe for a brief moment at the start, but after that, nothing… I’ve already tried changing different things in the weather section of the debug menu, but it just doesn’t change precipitation. The forecast says that there won’t even be precipitation during thunderstorms. Here’s a picture:

The airport is in Cardiff, I think it had ‘frequent’ snow.

Kind regards,

bram1305

Hello! We are tracking similar reports and have slated changes to the algorithm for an upcoming release, however changes like these affect a very large portion of the game which is why we want to take it very slow here and analyze all the impact such a change can have (i.e. on all airports across the ACEO world).

If you want to play around with the values yourself a bit you can go to " 1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Airport CEO\Airport CEO_Data\DataFiles\GameData\JSON\Climate" and check out the climate data region files there. Changing the values and then hitting “regenerate weather” in the debug panel will allow you to quickly iterate and test! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. I have gone to the json files, but I’m a bit confused as for which values impact the precipitation, since there is no value called ‘precipitation’ in the jsons. Do you know which values impact the precipitation?

(Here is an image of an array object.).
After reinstalling the game (because I thought that something might be wrong with the json file), nothing changed in the json file or ingame.

Kind regards,

bram1305

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.