No one is checking in

Same I still have the same problem as you. People don’t come check in.

Found another oddity concerning the problem. In this image, There are three flights inbound at the same time. In fact, they should have arrived 42 minutes ago. When I click the green-circled Boarding Desks, many pax are highlighted in the terminal either in the Security or headed for the gates. This is as it should be. When I click the red-circled Boarding Desk, there is nothing. All three are to start boarding within a 5-minute spread.

EDIT: The flights were delayed inbound. They finally arrived and deboarded. Px were waiting in seats at the green-circled flights. Eventually, all the pax got tired of waiting and left without boarding.

And you have enough Airport Staff to man all these simultaneously?

“And you have enough Airport Staff to man all these simultaneously?”

yes, there were.

Same thing here. Reported (ACEO-3403)

Looking at your save now. Have you used the button send all passengers away?

Yes, I have. They all left the airport but new passengers cannot check-in still. Reloading saved games doesn’t help.

Ok then I know exactly the issue. All the passengers in your terminal belongs to very very old flights that are still in the system. These flights are assigned to a stand that doesn’t exists any more. I added some checks that cancels flights with a demolished stand attached to them. This will make the old passengers go home but since you have used “send all passengers away”, the system has most likely sent away the “fresh” passengers but for some reason failed to send home the old one. With the new changes (aiming at deploying tomorrow) your airport will recover in a couple of flights as new passengers will check in as planned. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Fredrik this is a funny bug, we have to put it in the wiki gallery with awesome bugs somewhere.

Thanks. Before 25.2 my airport was fine and all of a sudden I get that problem. If it is not too much to ask which old flights are you talking about? Because up until 25.0 and 25.1 all passengers were able to go to check-in desk.

I’m not sure exactly how it happen but I could see in the game data that the passengers that were waiting around was booked on a particular flight which was due days ago. When I looked up that flight it was assigned to a stand not existing in the world. Can’t say exactly why check in was not working but if send away all passengers was used it might have been the cause.

I used the sent away after I noticed they were stuck actually. The saved I sent was original, meaning sent away was not yet used /activated. Hope that helps

I had a similar problem- except nothing was landing either! :man_facepalming::joy:

Fredrik, I sent the save game file you requested.

In this image, passengers are boarding neither plane. Yet, there are passengers sitting in seats by the gates and others hanging around Security. Clicking the Boarding Desk for either of these two planes displays the popup “No Flights Scheduled”. There were flights and these passengers were waiting. Clicking on the Stand itself shows “Boarding In Progress”. Of course, nobody is boarding.

Here’s the passengers, for both flights inside the Security Checkpoint. They are standing in Secure Area. They never move from here.

I have a savegame file, if requested

I’m having the same problem, the check in desks don’t seem to be working

A screenshot would be helpful. Also, are you on experimental or default?

@lm1802 can you post a savegame? I’ve helped dozens of players by looking at their savegame.
If you post a screenshot, ensure you are displaying zones.
To post a savegame: