New Small Aircraft

Some really nice planes mentioned here. Saab 2000 I totally agree should be a medium plane, it is a “pencil” turboprop after all. The DO328 series is really tricky to me, it is right on the border of being a small or a medium. But after standing right next to it and an ATR-42 at the same time, I do have to say it is a medium in my eyes. I have not yet found a small useable commertial jet for ACEO needs, all are executive jets and nobody operates them on scheduled service. PC-12 is a really surious case, I have been on board it, the Socara TBM series and the Piper Malibu. After doing some research, even though the PC-12 is mainly an executive turboprop, it is in very rare cases used on scheduled commertial flights. I think to a very high degree, this may justify it as being a small commertial plane in ACEO. TBM series and Piper Malibu are GA for sure, 100%. Personally, I would still prefer the Let L-410, DO228 or EMB-120 as a better option than the PC-12.

1 Like

I think the small stand in ACEO could be 1x1 tile bigger. This narrow turnaround looks weird, also when you don’t have any tile gap between 2 small stands, the planes actually hit eachother.
And still, when the Saab340 is small, the ATR42 should be it as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But is the ATR 42 capable of doing a U-turn to leave the stand? :thinking:

It probably could if it uses differential thrust.

1 Like

Okay, thanks.

ATRs need a overhaul maybe from scratch redone by @Rubble , so do CRJs (CRJs are very off by size in game.) I think CRJ 100 can fit on small stand.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.