New Community Leaders!

Ah okay. Thx for clearing things up.:relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks Guys! I won’t be very active the coming week, but after that I’ll be ready to help in making this amazing community even more amazing! :smiley:

3 Likes

Well done to the three new leaders! Great choices from the mods, and I wish them all the best in their roles.

2 Likes

Congrats! :airplane:

2 Likes

Congrats Guys! Will definitely make the forum less cluttered

3 Likes

You sure you have a 100% nomination success rate…? ;p

3 Likes

I nominate myself. I’m the energetic but peaceful one who contributes positively to discussions. :wink:

2 Likes

This is my first post on this forum, although I’ve been stalking it since I learnt about this game a few weeks ago (whilst watching a let’s play for a rival, less complete, game).

In my opinion it’s overall a pretty nice, polite forum with mutual respect amongst contributors. It’s really nice to see. Anyway good luck for the new peace keepers (although I don’t think they’ll need it).

4 Likes

Oh lol… I mistook @Bigboy with @Bigbigcheese:joy::joy::joy: Sorry Bigboy… Best of luck… tho i don’t know you much.

2 Likes

All good mate! I spend a lot of time on the forums, but I don’t post very much, but with the early access game coming soon, that may change. :grinning:

3 Likes

I nominated myself and pderuiter.

1 Like

Were there even nominations? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nah, we really just said who we wanted in a couple threads.

1 Like

Well done guys!

3 Likes

Hope I get regular soon as I have been here since 2015. :wink: :blush:

I have been here for long enough and been active enough to get “Regular”. However, I think the only ranks are leader, basic (for our latest followers! :blush:) and member (where most of us are). This is really not a rank based forum. :slight_smile:

Ranks have been disabled. Some people like me and Bigbigcheese did get ‘Regular’ but on seeing this, Devs disabled Ranks, saying that they weren’t ready to give out powers to lots of people. I agree.

It’s very easy to get a ‘Regular’ on this small forum. Thus too many people will end up having partial moderator power. Rank system may come up when the game gets more popular… with 2000+ active forum users. Or when it gets too much work even for the moderators.

I did receive regular as well, but they disabled it a few days after we got awarded it

I saw the ranks on a discourse link, I guess this forum is based from Discourse

The Discord came quite a fair bit of time AFTER the forum started. One of the first topics on the forum was about the Discord.