New Community Leaders!

This topic is not an april fools joke!

As you all know, the forum needs a bit of leadership help to look and function its absolutely best! For this purpose we have appointed three new community leaders to help out with directing the discussion there.

The selection process was based on posting quality, time spent on the forum, number of likes received and more (yes, I have this data and we know everything about you… ;)).

:trumpet::beer::dizzy::trumpet::beer::dizzy::trumpet::beer::dizzy::trumpet::beer::dizzy:

Please join us in welcoming @JeremyK, @Bigboy and @pderuiter as the new community leaders!

:trumpet::beer::dizzy::trumpet::beer::dizzy::trumpet::beer::dizzy::trumpet::beer::dizzy:

They will serve as very hands off leaders but have the power to rename topics, change category, merge, close and hide topics.

Welcome!

5 Likes

Congrats! I was hoping I could have that title, but I think you made good choices. What if someone abuses his/her power? Will a new leader be appointed?

Already after my job? At least gimme a chance man :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

good choices , noticed it earlier this day

2 Likes

I just looked at how to earn ranks, it seems like many of us will need higher ones soon.

We will of course help each other out to make sure that everyone is treaded fairly, I highly doubt that any leaders would misbehave but if that were to happen in the future that person would loose their leadership role.

This is not a rank based forum. Either you are a member (which everyone is), a leader (the people who help out with moderating aspects) or a an admin (the ones operating the forum).

1 Like

Nice choices indeed… two of my nominations got selected. ( I nominated only two :confused:) Best of luck guyz… all of you have to manage the forum through a crucial moment of this game…release. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Congrats! :smile:

2 Likes

Ah okay. Thx for clearing things up.:relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks Guys! I won’t be very active the coming week, but after that I’ll be ready to help in making this amazing community even more amazing! :smiley:

3 Likes

Well done to the three new leaders! Great choices from the mods, and I wish them all the best in their roles.

2 Likes

Congrats! :airplane:

2 Likes

Congrats Guys! Will definitely make the forum less cluttered

3 Likes

You sure you have a 100% nomination success rate…? ;p

3 Likes

I nominate myself. I’m the energetic but peaceful one who contributes positively to discussions. :wink:

2 Likes

This is my first post on this forum, although I’ve been stalking it since I learnt about this game a few weeks ago (whilst watching a let’s play for a rival, less complete, game).

In my opinion it’s overall a pretty nice, polite forum with mutual respect amongst contributors. It’s really nice to see. Anyway good luck for the new peace keepers (although I don’t think they’ll need it).

4 Likes

Oh lol… I mistook @Bigboy with @Bigbigcheese:joy::joy::joy: Sorry Bigboy… Best of luck… tho i don’t know you much.

2 Likes

All good mate! I spend a lot of time on the forums, but I don’t post very much, but with the early access game coming soon, that may change. :grinning:

3 Likes

I nominated myself and pderuiter.

1 Like

Were there even nominations? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes