My security staff won’t work

Hi, my airport staff are not working because my security staff will not man their stations. I have tried firing and rehireing them all but they will not do their jobs. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Could you perhaps take a screenshot with zoning as well?

2 Likes

And maybe screenshot with the “screenshot” button on your keyboard :wink: .

2 Likes

Are these sidewalks around bus stops or something else?

What’s strange though is that error usually means lack of staff, not pathfinding issues…

1 Like

They are sidewalks

Are you getting any errors in your notifications?

What happens if you put the door here?

Also, this is going to be an issue. You have a door leading to a secure/non-secure zone without security. Seeing you zoning would help massively.

I’ll try recreating the situation on sandbox and seeing what happens.

Made a similar airport and everything worked fine. Judging by the error on your security stands, it means you have no security staff.

Blockquote Also, this is going to be an issue. You have a door leading to a secure/non-secure zone without security. Seeing you zoning would help massively.

Do this all the time. Never seems to cause a problem. I do it for the construction guys. It’s a fix with zoning the door as employee zone as well.

Construction staff can go between secure and non secure without passing through a security zone. The rest of the staff should not be able too? @Olof