My Airport

Just sharing a picture of my airport

8 Likes

Nice little airport!

2 Likes

Wow, nice! You just gave me an ‘inspiration’ for the terminal of my airport. (Can i steal it pls). Also, why not extend the runway to the south?

1 Like

Wow! Nice Airport!

1 Like

This is such an aesthetically pleasing airport. I have to say sometimes it’s really satisfying to watch efficient small airport operate :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, very nice, one could almost guess that you have some sort of interest in design and creating beautiful pieces of art?

3 Likes

Nah Olof, that would be stretching it… :wink:

1 Like

Anyone else zoomed in and tried to look for a snippet of something thats “coming soon”?

Haha nice airport!

1 Like

Yes… first thing I did.

Sweet design though. Very beautiful.

Thanks all.

My advise, start small, build out gradually instead building a big bulky terminal.
This is how i started

1 Like

current state

2 Likes

and the last entry for the day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We all do that; only, when starting to expand, it takes forever to wait out the builders ;). It feels like building Berlin Aiport ;).

1 Like

i think that’s exactly why i build in small upgrades, that way it doesn’t take long at all for stuff to be build
vs building a big airport in 1 go

1 Like

I always start with one stand as well. Build slowly slowly. It’s when you’ve built so far and realise you built it in the wrong position. That’s when my big rebuilds happen as I did not plan enough the first time around. There is something about small builds though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

getting huge!

2 Likes

Beautiful. What small suggest might we glean…?

I like the green grass, the silver I see most of the time is depressing. Talk to Olof and Fredrik and see if we can get better grass too :slight_smile:

Almost ready for the next 3 gates

1 Like

And now its bedtime!

2 Likes

perfect, beautiful

2 Likes