[Mod] AirportCEOTweaks 2.3.6: Misc Patch

After you moved them to native I would recommend to unsubscribe the one on the Workshop.

1 Like

Hello, sorry for bothering. I’ve encounter some flight planner bug that my airport can’t do auto planner for small aircraft (not sure on medium/heavy yet), it’s little annoy me when building on early stage with strict budget. Here screenshot after i left run about 1 hour irl time. Thank You!

P.s. It is normal you can’t cloud sync steam after you play it with this mod?

Autoplanner does not work super perfect with Tweaks. It sometimes does schedule flights and sometimes not. I do always have to fill gaps manually. It needs some further “tweaks”.

Regarding the sync, mine works well.

Hello,
First of all I want to give a big thank you for this mod as this adds a lot of quality of life and realism changes and I can’t see myself playing without it.

1. Unfortunately I experienced a lot of the bugs mentioned earlier. I still experience a lot of flight planer crashes

2. I also saw disappearing flights right when I schedule them. Interestingly there are times when only the first day disappears but for the rest of the week it works as intended.

3. Another strange phenomena is when a previous flight that has already expired reappears in the flight schedule as a single day flight. It can be bothersome because it might block newly planned flights. This also happens without auto planner

4. Some times accepting emergencies also trigger a crash although I do not know if this is related to this mod.

All and all I still really like this mod and some future features looks really promising. So I’m looking forward for future updates.

That one is related to point 1 as accepting many emergencies opens the flight planner.
I hope @zekew11 will soon find time to continue on the Tweaks.

Regarding the auto-renew, may an option would be usefull to turn that off. Specially in combination with the active autoplanner. Or link that feature the the auto-planner toggle on each stand.

2 Likes

Glad you’re back bro. Where’ve you been sorry i was late. I was inactive.

Someone help me please , my aceo is crashing when loading into the airport when I have the tweaks , I already turned off generic airlines and some services companies I dont use and its still crashing with only 130 companies to load .

you don’t get a message when open ACEO with
“This early version of UMF has expired and is no longer supported.”
it is currently a issue of the whole framework and we hope UMF Devs are pushing out a fix soon!

130 is quite a lot by the way… we suggest 50 depending on your system settings…
and also performance mod installed…

1 Like

So, at the moment the only way to play the game for those who have tweaks installed is to re-install it right? But what about saved airports? Is there a way not to loose them?

Saves remain when you reinstall it. If you use Tweaks like custom buildables or Tweaked planes, they will disappear. You can save it under another name to keep your original save.

Or you don’t touch that save at all and play a new map and try new ideas until UMF is updated.

Update: the UMF developer tries to bring out a new version by today (whatever timezone)

UMF Update is available. A download warning is possible until there are enough downloads. https://umodframework.com/

2 Likes

What can I do to stop flights from disappearing from the flight planner ?

This is a bug in the current Tweaks version. We have to wait until zekew11 finds time to continue on the mod.

3 Likes

New Aircrafts available now:

• Cessna208 Cargomaster
  • Cessna208B Gran Caravan
  • Cessna208B Super Cargomaster

• BAE146-100
  • Avro RJ70
  • BAE146-200 (was vanilla BAE146) improvment
  • BAE146-200QC
  • BAE146-200QT
  • Avro RJ85
  • BAE146-300
  • BAE146-300QT
  • Avro RJ100

• Challenger 800/850

• E190F

• E195F

3 Likes

Hi all,

Still alive. Holidays are a busy and tiring time; and now I’m sick with a cold.

I care about this project. The “99 bugs; patch one out; 123 bugs on the wall” problem was pretty demoralizing last patch. I’ve spent some time thinking about the long term future of the project…

… I think there will be another bug fix patch, but the next major patch to tweaks will be something approaching a rewrite. Tweaks 2.0. I want to move away from UMF entirely, and also find a cleaner pattern for implementing my changes than what I have now: bug hunting is already more of a burden than it should be and I don’t have half the features I want yet …

… I’ll be back, but right now I need the break, before I launch into the amount of work that needs to get done to get tweaks to a healthy state.

Best,
Zeke

7 Likes

Take all the time you need to get the power to get back motivated on Tweaks in full strength!

2 Likes

Ditto to what dawed said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bugs(Olof)

Olof posted this a very long time ago. It is a sad but funny reality. I hope you feel better soon! :smile:

3 Likes

If tweaks were to move away from UMF, would custom buildables still work with tweaks?

Yeah, both devs work together on the plan to move away from umf