[Mod] AirportCEOTweaks 2.4.0: Mod Loader Support!

Tweaks aircraft pack has been updated; changes include a fix to night windows on the A318 and a change to 727 to make the windows larger, more in-line with vanilla aircraft.

Service vehicle positions on 727 are a bit rough; expect this to be ironed out in the coming week or so: Not terribly difficult, but tedious with the current tools and this is a busy week for me.

As a reminder, aircraft pack updates are handled by the steam workshop; no action is needed from users.

3 Likes

Is the autoplanner supported in 2.3?

Not properly, but there is a setting in the shift-F-10 menu for vanilla turnaround times, which will make the autoplanner at least semi viable. Things to watch out for are flight renewals overlapping with auto-planned flights.

Correct. Autoplanner worked fine for me when the vanilla turnaround is set.

If the tweak turnaround is active, then the autoplanner ignores night blockers, min. gap, extended turnaround times and cause overlapped flights.

May you can add a warning @zekew11 when someone turns on the toggle when the Tweak setting is active.

1 Like

I put that on my post-it-note for 2.3.1. I’m hoping generally to do some work in the planner ui to make all our lives a little easier.

1 Like

I have a question regarding the different services. I know the different airlines require different services depending on the tier etc.
I noticed when I built garbage and catering and turned the services on in the operations-panel, all airlines that before didn’t asked for garbage and catering, suddenly asked for it.

Am I missing something here? Or it is the mod meant to work?

For sure, I don’t see any problems with that! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi - Quick query apologies if already covered but was unable to find using key word searches :slight_smile:

Recurring flights - Is it possible to change the gate/time of a recurring flight on the planner across all days or is the time/gate locked for the recurrence once it’s dropped in place?

Schengen - Is it best to have the in-game Schengen area activated or deactivated? If for example I wanted to open an airport in Greece and contract easyJet or ryanair and see flights to other Schengen states? Or is this still locked to home country regardless so if I used easyJet UK it will generate UK flights… (this isn’t at all a complaint, it’s just so I know how to build my airports around this).

Great add-on, much appreciated! :smiley:

Regarding Shengen: The Tweaks are absolutely Shengen friendly and improve that setting a lot. I was able to test it on my XXL airport from the other topic since a while (thanks for @zekew11 for the early beta)
Before the Tweaks, I’ve never used this option. Now I love it.

All airlines which are located in a Shengen country, will only offer domestic flights to that country.
Also the Tweaks allow now to set multiple base countries to a mod. (as already done with SAS).

In case of Ryanair, EasyJet, Wizz and Co., we can add all countries (not specific airports) where they operate bases. And it works with mixed (Shengen and Non-Shengen) bases.

I will drop an update the next days for those LCC airlines operating from multiple countries.

3 Likes

Comming soon to your (tweaks) airport:

• B737-900 / B737-900ER
  • B737 MAX 9
  • B737 MAX 10

4 Likes

There are 4 levels to which an airline might want a service:

• Rejected
  • Indifferent
  • Desired
  • Demanded

Airlines which are indifferent to a service won’t request it unless it is available. This is much the same as vanilla.

I’m still looking at ways to improve how all this is communicated in game.

Hold shift while confirming a reschedule to reschedule all future flights. Also works for cancellation.

1 Like

Wonderful, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Sounds great, thanks for tip!

Following airlines provide now multiple base countries when using Tweaks 2.3.0 and higher:

airBaltic: LV, LT, EE
EasyJet Europe: ES, IT, FR, DE, PT. AT
Lauda Europe: AT, ES
Buzz: PL, LT, LV, CZ, SK, HU, BG
Ryanair DAC: IE, IT, PT, ES, DE, FR (due to the Brexit, GB is now operated by Ryanair UK which has been added as a new contract)
Malta Air: MT, IT
SAS: DK, SE, NO
Norwegian Air Shuttle: NO, DK, ES, LV, FI

Proper B737 MAX8-200 updates are planned.

4 Likes

AWSOME! Do I need to re-assign the contract?

I wanna see the country list for WIZZ, they really fly like everywhere as well. :stuck_out_tongue: That’s got to be one of the longest list haha.

Can I also put In a humble request for your to-do list. Country code - Czech Airlines? <3

Yes :slight_smile:

Lucky not my mod

They have one plane operating from CZ. What’s missing?

By the way, what I do is putting all the mods I use to the native folder and also add some wet-lease/acmi charters to those fleets. So for example, Jettime operates for SAS, Heston for Condor, Helvetic for Swiss, CSA for Smartwings and so on. :slight_smile: That gives a bit of more realistic variety of aircrafts without adding new contracts.

Ahh that’s very cool! :stuck_out_tongue: Regarding CSA, I atm have that airline flying all over. That’s why I am asking.

The CountryCode is set in that mod.
If a re-assign does not work, dm me, then we don’t disturb the actual topic.