Meiners Airport

11 Likes

Your terminal shape reminds me of a figure I’ve seen before but cannot quite place it.

Thanks for sharing too. Very much enjoyed.

1 Like

Amazing airport, looks very realistic!

I love what you did with the trees! Very clever, and I will certainly be using that! I always love seeing new design-concepts!

Maybe the design is used by someone else. In that case: I didn’t known that, sorry. Actualy, the reason that I start thisone is to try building A airport in tropical setting like Changi Airport (Singapore). I choosed this airport because I go to there in A few days. It whas not my pretending to make A copy of Changi Airport.

In a other topic I saw a solotution to make fake water. I think I will used that to make little pool’s. Question: when I used that technique and post A figure in this topic, do I need to referent?

I’m one of the people that is waiting for multiple floors. Because my main terminal is to small. I have 20 gates, but placed 18 check-in desks. I prefer A larger securityarea and on A different place. Now it’s pushing to hard against the shops. To increase the space in the main terminal it wil helps to place different employeesroom’s in the cellar.

I tryed to implement bagagehendling, But it doesn’t work. Ramp agents can not find the way to that area.

I would like tot be expand, but 20 Gates is the max of this airport. Otherwise people don’t arrive on time at the gate, because it’s so cozy and beautifull ofcourse :stuck_out_tongue:.

Sory for my English.

Thanks for the update. Not the design of your airport. Look at the white floor with eyes squinted. You will see a persons shape. That is the figure I was referring too.

What help do you need with baggage. I know it’s tricky yes. Ramp agents can be very stupid at times I know. As all staff can be.

You have better English than some English people I know so no apologies.:smiley:

I see what you mean with the ‘person’ lay-out. Hahah.

Maybe later this week I will post some pictures to explain my problem about the bagagehendling.

1 Like

The simulator should have a setting to just print-screen the Baggage system blueprint for these kind of questions ;).

1 Like

1 Like