I am the only one with this issue? I can’t find any other topic.
If I use Large gates for M and L planes, baggage service does not run correct.
- I can’t assign a belt loader and an ULD loader to a gate at the same time.
- If I assign the belt loader for M planes: ULD loader may does not come for L planes or it uses an ULD loader parked very far away at the other end of the airport, even one next to the gate is parked with no job.
- If I assign an ULD loader, no belt loader will come in case a M plane is parked. Baggage handling will be processed but with no loader.
So currently to make it work I have to assign an ULD to the L gate and in case a M plane is there, baggage handling looks strange because no belt loader is there.
I had this so far in all my different savegames.
reported as ACEO-23193
I pointed this out back when Large stands first became available, you cannot assign both a belt loader and a ULD loader to the same stand. Not sure why the limitation as there appears to be sufficient room on the stand.
As a work around, I assign a ULD loader to the stand and then assign some belt loaders to a nearby parking lot. Works okay.
Yeah, I always used it the opposite way and assigned belt loades and used ULDs nearby. But since some days, this don’t work anymore.
- When a belt loader is assigned to the gate, the ULD loaders do not come and baggage management gets stuck = plane delays.
- And if an ULD loader is assigned, no belt loader comes and they unload it all by climbing the aircraft. (at least no delays)
First time I hear such a bug. Please make sure to report it via in-game bug report system.
@Olof @Fredrik you might want to check this out.
Pretty sure I bug reported it but that was when Large Stands first became available and I have no idea the number. Will have to load up a save and submit again when I have a chance.
Mine is reported. No is mentioned in the initial post.
I’ve also reported it a month ago (unknown number) when ULD was working and only the belt loader was affected. Seems to be a recent patch which caused that the ULD has issues as well.
This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.