Janitors not keeping up

I think this kind of dirt actually should be reduced by doormats (maybe a new object to place next to doors?) at entrances than the bins.

2 Likes

:laughing:
Only if there is a mom right there that reminds everybody who comes in to wipe their feet and also checks if they did.
:smile:

2 Likes

Sorry, I was wrong, I also added more janitors which I forgot after I added the bins, which would have actually cleaned up the floor rather than the bins.

2 Likes

I have an idea how the developers may solve the janitor problem. (Which is the only “problem” I have with the actual state of the game. Which means fantastic work with the last update!)

To keep at least the floors clean I’d recommend some kind of floor cleaning car. So it could go up and down through the airport. Every dirty floor spot will be clean after the car past over it. That would bring some capacity to object cleaning. And probably reduce the amount of needed janitors a lot.

3 Likes

I feel like we need this a lot, actually I think many of us think we need this, also because trash cans will get a purpose why shouldn’t a cleaning vehicle come with the terminal update too. (Security vehicles, cleaning vehicles, and people moving cars), all for the terminal update.

Please! :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I think the solution would be to dial down the amount of dirt that appears on the floors. For the most part, people walking around inside a building are not constantly tracking dirt throughout the building. Sure, there is probably a higher instance around an entrance door but after that, not nearly as much. If litter is introduced, that would probably be more randomly distributed around the building but mostly around restaurants/shops and the sitting areas. This is where having sufficient trash cans comes into play as that would cut down on the the amount of litter.

4 Likes

with 10 medium stands open, I had to hire nearly 300 janitors to keep up with the dirt at my most recent airport. Lets say an average of 150 passengers per flight, that’s 1 janitor to every 5 pax… Seems a bit high.

2 Likes

I have a modest ARMY of about 930. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This.
As simple as it sounds. :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.