Issue with saving with Tweaks and PerformanceCEO

Obligatory first post warning so sorry if I messed up any rules!
I have both Helicopters and Supersonic installed. During gameplay, I started running into issues with saving. I was using four mods (Tweaks, PerformanceCEO, Stickerfix, and CustomBuildables). Verifying the game files fixed the issue but also disabled the mods. I have individually tested each mod and I tested them in pairs and when I have Tweaks and PerformanceCEO only the issues persists. I haven’t tested them without the Helicopters DLC but I may try soon. Each test was done on a fresh install of Airport CEO.
Any ideas on how to fix this or is it some compatibility issue between the two mods that needs to be fixed?
A screenshot of the error message is included.
Thanks!

UPDATE: Does not occur in unmodded AirportCEO

Log Files

Box
Couldn’t think of another way to share them other than through Box :person_shrugging:

If you could provide me with the log for Performance CEO that would be very useful. When in the game, enable DebugLogs in the UMF menu, and then after reloading the game and getting the error, give me the log file. Its located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Airport CEO\uModFramework\Logs for me. You can use a hind details thing here on forum (under the cog icon) and then paste it into the hidden section

Maybe try it with the VRAM reduction module disabled in the settings menu. Does it still lead to an error?

I’ll also do some tests myself since I realize it is probably easily reproducible, but I am rather busy for the next 3 days. I don’t think it can be an issue with Sticker Fix btw, that doesn’t touch save load or anything that is saved at save load at all.

@zekew11 What do you specifically do on save, especially something to do with liveries? Also, could you update GitHub please?

Its on the main post now :slight_smile:
Still is an issue after disabling VRAM reduction

Looks like its a Tweaks side issue…

You need the latest version. Yours from the screenshot is not compatible with 1.1

Ah, that would make sense. I was just using the one listed on the UMF website. Thanks!

Yeah, it’s still a beta patch