International Zoning Question

Thanks guys! Makes sense.

Is there a way to keep passengers assigned to a certain terminal? i.e passengers that are flying out of the large stands would only go through security in that terminal? I poked around with the terminal tool, but it didn’t seem to work as I expected.

Passengers only use the Security Checkpoints assigned to the Stand they are heading for. When you click on a Stand you can see the blue lines going to Security Checks assigned to this Stand.
As long as the red Security Zone of a Stand is not connected to the red Security Zone of other Security Checkpoints, passengers will not use it.
The passengers walking from one Terminal to the other are most likely coming from Public Transport of the other Terminal. If you drag the Terminal Zone over the Bus Stops, Taxi Stands, etc. they will be considered part of that Terminal and passengers should only arrive and depart from these Public Transports. You can see what is connected to a Terminal Zone when it turns green.

1 Like

Hi @eschwartz96, if you want I can fix the issues for you. But you would have to sacrifice achievements, but I can turn construction on and sandbox off so its back to normal

I can do the two terminals solution vs. conneted terminals. If you want me to do it then tell me which one

1 Like

I looks to me that the security is zoned as staff only.

1 Like

Security checkpoints are always staff only :smile:

1 Like

Never noticed that :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I made some updates by connecting the two terminals and moving some zones around. Things seem to be flowing better… but there’s still a massive backlog of people confused.

You can edit the map, I don’t care, I’m hoping to get the terminals connected… once I understand that we can tackle two terminals :slight_smile:

Here’s the updated map:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eQMn172_BETpAVIBlIcglIKammmzghLs?usp=sharing

They can’t leave because the lines are full. Add some metro stops and close everything else to get them to leave

1 Like

I got everything cleaned up and my passengers flowing.

I really appreciate all the help and thanks for the patience with my noob questions. The community here is amazing, definitely learned a lot.

6 Likes

It’s the best thing about this game!!! Glad you got it working! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.