International Flights?

So first I have around 60 hours in the game… I wanted to build a large Domestic Only airport. I build all the necessary items, large runway, large tower, large taxiway, large stands, gate, check-ins, security, baggage claim items, then… boarding desk… When I go to attach a boarding desk to a large plane stand it says I can’t because it’s not in an international zone. Frustrated, I go to the steam community and ask for guidance… low and behold, I immediately get replies, telling me to adjust option for “Realistic International Flights” in the “Gameplay Settings” menu. I excitedly go there and to my surprise the only options there are:

Save settings
(Box checked) Auto Save

Auto Save Interval (min)
(Slider set to 5 min)

Unit System
(Imperial selected from drop down menu)

Currency
(Dollar selected from drop down menu)

Clock Setting
(AM/PM selected from drop down menu)

Passenger per flights ratio
(Slider set on 50%)

(Box not checked) Alternative dragging method
(Box not checked) Enable tutorial window to pop-out when

Language
(English selected out of 12 languages)

So where is the “Realistic International Flights” option at???

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would LOVE to have large airplanes on domestic routes.

Thanks…

2 Likes

It is in the in-game settings at the top right. Click on the icon, and then there should be “Realistic International Flights” option there. Hope this helps! :smiley:

EDIT: After you select that option you will have to click on the large stand turn off international flights.

3 Likes

Oh, and for medium stands you can click on them to make them international stands

3 Likes

Thank you both!!! I almost abandoned the game trying to figure that out!

1 Like

Just a question, where is your airport?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.