Immigration, Deportation and Security

Hi!

Do we have the option of implementing international arrivals/departures and would that evolve into having an International Terminal then adding things like Interrogation Rooms, random-security checks and the added trouble of passenger carrying false passports or being deported. Is that kind of feature in the game (or being put in later on)?

:smiley:

3 Likes

I’m rather sure the devs said they currently focus on national airports and that an international part of the game will be added later. Can´t find the source (might been said on Reddit a while ago).

Multiple terminals has not been implemented yet. It is in the pipeline. In future you will be able to assign categories to terminals (international, domestic,GA). The rooms such as interrogation room, visa bench,etc. will be added in future. (Or maybe added, Devs??)

After the game comes out, the first or second update should be second and third terminals, or an international terminal. You don’t need this from the beginning, as all the airports will be tiny. But as they grow, you will need multiple terminals, customs, immigration, etc.

There should be a place in the secure zone were they check your passport before you enter the country. This would represent real airport security as would make the experience a lot better and realistic

I think secure exit should be passport checkpoint.[but I am not sure]

It’s already more than 2 years ago that this topic came up.

It would be really cool if the security staff can check the passengers randomize that effects the boarding time, delays…

Also that they catch suspect person with dangerous goods/baggage, police has to come, the whole airport business will be effected up to bomb treats where the airport will be partly closed.

I know its a lot and means a big workload for the team but it would be so cool if that can be realistic as possible at this point as well.

I know that every player has a different vision of ​​the “optimal AirportCEO”.
Only I think, one should consider the benefit for the game mechanics with all suggestions. A new feature was supposed to expand the game, making it more interesting, realistic, difficult, easier, …

A closure of the airport due to a bomb threat is - a closure of the airport. You may have delays and flight cancellations and then the airport is open again and everything is as usual. At the latest after the third bomb threat and closure, the player disables this option.

An explicit person control in the game may be a new security check, perhaps a level higher, which affects the airline contract. But it does not change the game mechanics: a passenger goes through a check. As well as now.

I think, there are many more possibilities to make the gameplay better and more realistic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.