I'm getting no commercials

Hello, i want to know why I get no contracts for commercial flights. I Have done the missions for it and under the contract section there are no contracts.

Hello, i want to know why I get no contracts for commercial flights. I Have done the missions for it and under the contract section there are no contracts.

Could you post some photos? Or give us some more info?

What do you want to know/see? I have followed the mission(currently I’m doing the baggage one) and now I want to start commercial flights, before that i need to contract an airline but there aren’t any contracts. I think I’m waiting since 4 days.

I’m not sure if that’s in the tutorials already, but a common mistake I make is that I forget to build the tower :grin:

Also, did you press the “Airport closed” switch on the “Operations” panel?

1 Like

Same Problem here: No Airline Contracts offered

Just submitted a Bug report under the title “No Airline Contracts available”

I built a Tower and opened the airport but thanks for your help @Jessi626

have you done the following also.

It says ‘Completed’ over this mission so i think yes

I solved the problem guys, i missplaced the check in desk, thanks guys/girls

Check in or boarding desk?

check in

Interestingly that solved the problem :smiley: While on other saves I have contracts show up without having a check in desk!?

There was a recent patch that tied in check in desks with flights better, probably why it is now required. Should be added to the tutorial better.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.