I'm dying for a new update

Wow, here we are, after long hard months of waiting for this game, it’s absolutely (insert swear word here) fantastic! This game has so much potential I can’t even imagine it failing. I know people are battling over SimAirport and Airport CEO, but, let’s face it, they are both very different games (no offense, LVGameDev LLC), and I’m going to tell you why.

After being in the market for so long with so many updates placed already, SimAirport has been a good game. It is not clear what the ultimate goal is in that game, but, I’m guessing we should all make the transition to Airport CEO swiftly.

In the beginning, to my excitement I bought a game that involved passenger management. Simple as. It took me a bit of time to work it out. but SimAirport is a pax managing game. You design the stage, and wham! Passengers everywhere, things happening as it all sets in motion, all neatly detailed and looking pretty.

I have played Airport CEO for hours already after purchasing it a week ago, and let me tell you my purchase wasn’t just for the game, it was for the devs.

You all understand me when I saw, Airport CEO is far superior to the latter.

Yes, I am gassed.

Thanks for the updates.

kidd_buu

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.