If a Passenger's Bag is on an Aircraft and the Passenger Is Not, hold the flight

Semi interesting. In queue or crowd, different speeds don’t matter much

gives the game a little more realism, due to everybody walk at different speed

I agree, but practically it won’t really matter :slight_smile:
As in, this could be done if a lot of other things - that add more gameplay - are done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very interesting reading! Thanks, gave me a lot of insight.

I think this sums up pretty well how we’ll go about it, we’ve put quite a lot of effort into the code when it comes to time keeping and time tracking (since so much of the simulation revolves around exact dates and times) and have a rigorous system for measuring and checking time flow. Setting business rules like these will allow the simulation to continue even though some agents won’t make their destination, we could even make it so that the CEO sets their own targets, i.e. how long to hold a flight for a delayed passenger or how long a baggage train will wait for a missing bag.

1 Like

I think it would be an amazing idea that every CEO could set their own targets as not every CEO wants to run an airport the same way!

1 Like

They are called red bags when this happens and can really annoy the ground staff - the plane still has to get its takeoff slot. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.