How to updat

Hi,

A few days ago, I donwloaded the game via Steam. Since I’m not experienced with updating games via the web (you should know I’m a fosile from the CD-Rom era) I was wondering How I could update my version, wich apears to be Alfa 23.2.0 to 23.5 or 24 or the vehicules and furniture packs. Do I have to create an atlassian acount? I looked in the FAQ but couldn’t find it./misread about.

Thanks

Hello ! Actually the version Alpha 23.2 is the up to date version for the default branch.

If you want to play the latest updates you need to upgrade to the experimental branch, see this post and follow the steps : The Airport CEO Experimental Branch

However you can also just wait the next update on the default branch (experimental branch is not stable and you may experiment bugs).

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply, I’ll just wait until it is the new default branch.

Regards,
Bart

Also every time an update releases to either the default or experimental branch, steam should notify you that an update is available, or should automatically update on launch (depending on your steam settings)

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.