How to demolish ATC Tower?

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum. I have read several posts which were of great help to me. Now I have a bit of a problem with the game which I can’t resolve. I used the search function but wasn’t able to find an answer. So her I am.

The thing is that I can’t demolish the first ATC tower. I build the medium Tower alongside it. I haven’t build the large tower yet. The point is, the towers stand in the middle of the map and they are in the way for my desired airport design. Now when I build the large tower I want te remove both towers from their current location. Now I am thinking that when it is not possible to remove the small tower at this time, the chance is that I won’t be able te remove both towers later on.

I tried the bulldozer tool, but it won’t do. Also I am not able to interact with the tower with left or right click on it or next to it. Does anyone know why this is not possible? Another question, can I build a new medium tower at another location and remove the existing one?

Thanks, Marcel.

1 Like

You should be able to remove them with the bulldozer tool, accessed by the key n or the button on the screen. Make sure that you are on the ground (0) floor when doing this, otherwise it will not work. You can place as many ATC towers as you wish, so to move them just build one where you want it, and then bulldoze the old one.

Hi thank you. I must have been on the wrong floor while using the bulldozer tool on the tower. Now I made sure to select ground floor and it was easy to demolish the small tower.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.