How do I get rid of the warning: "Not fully connected to other terminals! Ensure there is a pathway between all terminals"

Hi, I build 2 sperate terminals, that are physically at some distance from each other (quite far). But I keep on getting the red warning (the person icon with the question marks above it) that says “Not fully connected to other terminals! Ensure there is a pathway between all terminals.”

The second terminal is not in use yet.

So to get rid of the warning I literally tried everything at this point:

• I build a walk way for pedestrians on the surface between the terminals.
  • I build an underground corridor zoned as staff area between the terminals
  • I build a surface road connection between the terminals.
  • I build a service road connection between the terminals.
  • I have working bus stops in front of the terminals.

But still the warning does not go away. What do I have to do to get rid of the warning? What connection between 2 physical separated terminals (an also separately zoned as 2 terminals) MUST I have to get rid of this warning?

Also I have A GA part of my airfield, where I also get this warning. Even tough no passengers or staff are needed there except for refuelling. The GA part is also connected through service roads with the rest of my airport.

So what do I have to do to get rid of this warning?

Thanks you everybody in advance, greets, Boudewijn

Hi

Can you show some screenshots? May we can see something causing that issue.

Ok, I will also make a bug report I think.

Here are the shots.

1. This is terminal 3, the new, not yet open terminal.

2. You see I get that connection warning for terminal 3.

3. I did everything to connect it to terminals 1 and 2, the old terminals. I did pedestrian paths, a road connection, service road connection and and underground walkway with one block with.

4. This is the old terminal 1 + 2 where it should be connected to

5. This it terminal 1 + 2 underground, where you see the roads and underground walkway from terminal 3 connecting

6. Also you see that I have a GA airport that I also zoned as terminal 2.

And at all my airports I have the same warming stating “Not fully connected to other terminals! Ensure there is a pathway between all terminals.”

Why?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.