High floor bridge? [Solved]

Hello,
I’m exploring wild imaginative designs, I noticed that we can’t build roads going up, so no parking towers, yet.

But I would like to ask if medium and large planes can taxi in a gap between buildings and under a terminal bridge/floor that spans above the taxiway on floor 2 (third floor) only?

I know it wouldn’t be realistic for a 747 or 380 to go under such a structure, but I’d hate to spend hours building an airport only to find out it doesn’t work. Has anyone tried it before?

Thanks in advance!

:airplane:

Hi

It is possible to build foundation above almost everything except stands and runways.

Make sure you have on both side foundation on the lower level. Then switch to the upper level and drag the foundation from one end to the other. :slight_smile:

With that, you can also build parking lots benath the terminal and save a lot of space.

1 Like

Awesome, and to confirm, all planes will go under the high level foundations?

“Sadly” yes. For realishm I use it only for small planes.

By the way: Here an example what you can do with foundation above other objects: No-fun's weird mega airports

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.