Help us find minor bugs!

@NastyGamer agreed

#position_of_aircraft #stand

The DHC6 is positioned very far into the parking position. Since this appears to be the maximum wing span, aircrafts should be parked further out, giving more space up front for positioning service vehicles.

Maybe the easiest way is to link the bug sheet. Will look into it.

1 Like

Vehicles going onto ramp while aircraft is pulling on with engines still running

I just realized the air Strada 146 crossing where their was not center line on the taxi way 2 times. the first time in video 3 around 19:28

The Maple contract did not have the flavor text that was submitted with the contest. I did not see if Air Strada did or not.

##Before you submit, please check if your bug has already been submitted first!
Link to all submitted bugs

3 Likes

Nice, good to see what others have spotted, should create less work for you to weed out duplicates. We have a great community with various knowledge bases in regards to airport operations, airline operations, immigration, and other areas, all should help make the game epic.

Nice to be able to help. Started watching the first video looking for spelling errors and felt like an English teacher :smile:

Wrong fuel type at 16:08

Mispelling at 05:16, where the flight status is written “Unkown” instead of “Unknown”. Same for the “Fuel level” and “Turnaround” on this item (flight MP 983). When the flights are scheduled the fuel level is displayed “type unknown” properly, as well as the aircraft health, which i feel is a bit strage (time 05:36).

At 11:22 a bit of overwriting in the business contract details.

At 13:10 the plane that landed drifted left out of the runway.

At 13:49 the fuel type of the MP 983 flight seems incorrect, since it a prop airplane.

At 14:00 the catering truck is moving through the fuel truck

I literally just covered fuel above you and you have to submit them in the link above also check if its been said before in the link above

While it may seem counterintuitive, the DCH6 uses Jet A1. This is because it has PT6 engines which are of the gas turbine type. This makes it a turboprop–a propeller driven by a gas turbine. Avgas 100LL is used in internal combustion reciprocating engines that have pistons and are found mainly on light GA airplanes.

Could you delete/hide all the duplicates. Otherwise the list is hella long.

Could we close this post please. The automatic generated bug sheet will do right? No need too reply in here.

fuel went way to fast at 20:01 in third vid

Where: DevLog 73.
What: weather_panel.png (second image of the DevLog)

Bug: It seems the earth is traveling towards the sun! In the 10 Day Forecast list the expected temperature for the next days increase to about 290.1 degrees Celsius!!! You may need to add a store just to sell sunblock!

Fix: Well, you guys know better than I how to fix it. Just a few tweeks in the algorithm should do it.

Suggestion: In the “Later Today” list it’s hard to understand how much later it was… I mean, was it each half an hour? One hour? I suggest some visual change to indicate when those forecast were taken.

Keep up the incredible work!! Looking forward to hear about the Steam Direct!

Pretty minor bug at this level, but not sure how complex to fix.
There is a delay in the animation of the opening of the main terminal doors. Around 18:58, you can see a passenger walk through the closed sliding door, and it starts opening when he is pretty much passed through it.
Again, like I said, minor bug at this stage. No hurry to fix

The baggage cart moves strangely in gameplay vid 3. It swings around and goes through other objects. AKA doesn’t move like a baggage cart would actually do.

Most of the bugs are “visual” or not being realistic or i dont know how to say it i havent seen many bugs that affect the gameplay,i dont know if im wrong let me know though