HELP! MDK and Airline Modding support available here…

@thesirpong that is a nice livery, I would love to add it to the ACEOMM, please send me livery .png file and LiveryData.json files.

On the other hand the problem of not having conracts is because of sub structure of ACEOMM. @FC4Life found the possible issue Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion - #173 by FC4Life Patrick will be notified.

@EG0611

Thanks for the assistance.

Additionally, I noticed that the word “Product” in the FoodFranchises and ShopFranchises is capatalized. When I changed it to “product” I noticed I had better luck.

However, I am still struggling with having to restart ACEO once a “day” to force contract offers to refresh when I’m using the mods.

The contract experience should get vastly improved once we roll out the new master based system.

You cant use the refresh contracts button in the F10 debug menu?

Hello. I want to try to make some Liveries with different plane. Where or how i can get the correct liveries.json Files for the Aircrafts?
I have the files for:
A320
B737800
ATR72
ATR42

From the modding page on ACEO’s website. You can click the Livery MDK and it will take you to a google drive where you can get all the files you need.

Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1aMe6SuZ5Pv7C4cnWaOoPSGqST6faB0RT

Thank you michellmiller32.

Hi all sweet people, now I get mod up and running for first time “Grattis” typ hehe.
and here is it. Thank you all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi , Still fairly new to this but i love the game, i have followed the instructions on using the MOD and its installed no problem, the issue is when i try a new game or a save game i cannot get any aircraft contracts, even by resetting it by using f10 menu ( does not do anything )

I get a few small contractor options not all of them however and the same applies to the business contracts however no airlines,
im using the latest experimental, am i doing something wrong or is this known?

I’ve had that issue on a previous build, currently playing 24.2-2 and contracts with mods are working for me, though I’ve sorted mine manually as I’m on a Mac. I noticed a few over the last day or so say they were having that same issue and I think it was @Olof who said they were aware of the problem?

Go back to last stable might work for you?

Download ACEOMM.exe on Google Drive and replace it with old ACEOMM.exe in downloaded and extracted ACEOMM.7z

1 Like

Has the update to MM fixed the contracts issues that were happening?

Hi thanks that’s seemed to fix it and the contracts are coming through nicely now, the next thing hopefully soon is correct scheduling I didn’t know easyjet flew from Manchester UK to Sudan Africa in an A320 but hey :joy::joy:

Has the update to MM fixed the contracts issues that were happening?

If you mean not spawning any contracts, yes new ACEOMM.exe file fixes it. Patrick couldn’t find time to update ACEOMM.7z.

2 Likes

Hi guys!
I’m doing a couple of small brazillian airlines which operates only C208.
I’m having some problem with contracts. If the contract is a simple regular flight, i can sign it without problems, but if it’s a couple of flights (the old style), i can’t sign it. I click on the sign button and nothing happens.
I’m having that problem only with those kind of airline (operating only Cessna 208).

2 things may cause it:

1. ACEO’s old cotract system. Does that occur with new Experimental 24.3 update?
  2. ACEOMM had problem with Cessna208, DHC6, CRJ and BAE spawns. Somehow game doesn’t recognize these liveries. @pderuiter said he will fix it but I don’t know what happened later on.

I fixed this problem manually

Have just joined the modding band wagon. I seem to be able to get construction and petrol companies active in the game but cannot get airlines to populate?

Help!!!

Only airlines that have a livery will show up.
Did you use ACEOMM?
On the google drive there is a separate Liveries folder. Download it and unzip it in the ACEOMM data folder.
Then open ACEOMM and press the update button. It will link the liveries to airlines.
Then install the region you want and you should be getting airlines

I will try that now! I followed the Youtube tutorial, although there was no mention of the livery folder.

Have just ran that and bang! Awesome!! Many thanks!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes