Fuel system relating to contracts?

Hey all, not sure if this is in the right section, I also tried searching a few different ways but didn’t manage to stumble across anything giving an answer so…

So the 4 star fuel contact delivers 800k fuel per delivery if I’m not mistaken.

The largest fuel depot (currently medium) only holds 200k, and then I can attach an additional 240k of tanks (which iirc is much more expensive than just adding other depots) for a total of 440k fuel.

So building my upgraded airport I thought, to maximize my contract, I would just build 4 depots giving me the 800k. However, there doesn’t seem to be a way to cause the delivery to distribute across all of my depots? So in fact, when I’m ordering fuel, I’m actually getting 4 orders of 800k fuel or 3200k of fuel for a capacity of 800k… At least from what I’m able to tell.

Anybody have any input on this?

The fuel delivery quantity specified is the maximum per delivery. If your fuel depots are smaller than that they will only deliver, and charge you for, the quantity required to fill the depot.

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Moved this to support, seems to be a better fit, welcome to forums!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.