From small to large

Thank you all.

Some more advancements of the regional terminal.

The main staff room on the second floor. It has a great view on the Tarmac. And after some renovations also offers a small bar and snack area. The beer tabs certainly only serve alcohol-free beer, at least before 21:00 every evening… :slight_smile:

I simply LOVE the multi-floor upgrade. This is my new baggage hall and parts of the baggage reclaim area.

I also upgraded the four small stands to two medium stands. At some time, this airport should be profitable.

And a dedicated staff room for my contractors. They are not supposed to be in the Terminal. At the same time I don’t want that poor guys to wait out in the sun or snow.

This is the second floor passenger lounge with small bar area and a full view over the tarmac and the runway. Great views with some of the best beers, wines and spirits from around the world. But only if you can make it past the entrace service agents :wink:

I added one more stand as I had six check-in desks, so one more stand is possible.

3 Likes

please put this in the workshop when your done
It looks awesome and I just can’t build that myself

1 Like

Well done man, this is what ACEO is all about!

2 Likes

I had a couple of minutes today and finished some smaller areas that were still a bit bleak and boring.

Now there is also a cozy outside area within the secure airside area. For everyone that needs some fresh air to calm down before the flight, or to have that last smoke…

Rodrigos Beer Market Bar.

This was some lost space in the beginning. Now it’s a nice resting area.

More stuff sometime soon.

3 Likes