Flight totals dwindling?

Hello!

I have an airport on year 8. I have:

• 1 terminal
  • 10 small stands
  • 19 medium stands

At its height, the airport received 180 flights a day. I’m down to 130 to 140 flights a day and my small stands are mostly empty all day. I can’t determine why I can’t get more flights. I have every airline contract possible signed. All of my icons (airline, passenger, security, etc) are in green ratings.

What can I do to determine why I’ve lost so many daily flights and can’t seem to reattract them?

With gratitude,

pa2mn

1 Like

Does this always happen or are you up to full occupation after a reload?

1 Like

I don’t know what that means.

I am able to accommodate (in the flight planner) a significantly higher number of daily flights than I am currently seeing.

He is asking that after you load the game, is this issue immediately apparent, or does the issue only start after the game having run for a while.

Oh its apparent immediately.

Just replying to see if anyone has insight/advice before the topic closes. :rofl:

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been running some tests on our end and am unable to reproduce the behavior. Did you send in a bug report? Are you using mods?

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.