Flight Planner Idea

Yay!

I know it’s a tough one to implement behind the scenes, but I think the benefits are/will be evident, particularly when more complex things are introduced down the line. Look forward to Tuesday.

Thanks! Should this not work, this is the best time to test it. But I think it’ll be really appreciated by players down the road

In America, we get to read it Monday night, while you guys out in Europe have to wait till tuesday. Devlogs usually show up between 7-10 PM. (in other words, they make me miss a portion of the Yankees game to go read it) :wink:

Yay, ahem…I mean. Your choice delight me a lot. :wink: I seriously think it will be useful further down the road. :slight_smile:

I know this is a fairly old thread, but it will be easier to raise this issue on this thread.

It has been mentioned very vaguely, but how will flights that arrive less than daily use the flight planner?

From the third gameplay video (yes, I know it is old), this Air Strada flight departs weekly (for those who aren’t able to reduce this, it says weekly next to the word frequency.

A FEW SECONDS LATER, AFTER WATCHING THAT PART AGAIN!
Oh. I am an idiot. I was going to suggest having different planners for different days, but the devs got there long before I did…

HINT: Look at the bar on the top… :grin:

1 Like

Didn’t the devs changed the way flight planner works? I think it was the update before the announcement of the delay though.

Yes…
But look at @Stu’s post with the screenshot (post 33 I believe).

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.