Erm, my save file won't stop loading

Just after you click continue on the load your airport page and it comes up with “loading” my game stays, it can load for hours and just not get anywhere, once i loaded it whilst I was sleeping, but when I awoke all I got was a white screen (like wen an app is not responding) on ACEO. I would provide pictures, but we all know what the loading screen looks like. The size of the save is 57.3 MB and I have unlocked all tiles to create a massive airport, (27 medium stands and god knows how many small ones) (It was almost done as well!) so that might be it. The save is also on the experimental branch. Anyways, thanks in advance.

At 57 MB your airport is extremely large and will take several minutes to load, but shouldn’t take hours. Can you send the save in as a bug report? You’ll need to provide a link to the .zip uploded somewhere else as the Jira limits saves to 10 MB.

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do!

1 Like

Right, turns out I can compress it down to 4 MB so i should be able to just attach it so you should get it very shortly in the bug report

1 Like

Perfect, thank you.

1 Like