Employee stats

What do the employee stats mean? I can’t really seem to notice any difference between employees with all red stats and employees with all green. What function do they serve? And is it worth it to hire high-salary employees just for the stats?

I believe the devs are overhauling the employee stats system in the next Alpha - Alpha 34. In fact, here is the devblog they mentioned it in.

" In Alpha 33, an employee’s skill is made up of four different traits that had no immediate effect or purpose. We’ve changed this so that employees now instead have one single skill variable that is simply a generic indication of how good an employee is at their job and a productivity variable which acts as a current performance score. Employees in Alpha 34 now truly care about two basic needs, their energy level and going to the bathroom. If a skilled employee has a high energy level and has just relieved themselves, they will have a very high productivity while a not so skilled employee with none of their needs met will have a mediocre productivity."

(Quote found here)

I hope this helps! :grinning:

2 Likes

ya i never understood the old system. the new A34 system is mutch better

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.