Devlog 89 Delayed but here's a short update

The walking through walls freaked me out

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/AirportCEO/status/917837476944859136

It’ll be tomorrow! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Sounds good. Even if updates are slow we get well, updates on the updates XD.

1 Like

Valve cut is almost 30 percent or something like that, so i would agree with that

1 Like

I know I’ll see it shortly but how will recurring flights work with regards to airline contracts? Does this mean that airline contracts now can be signed for a longer period or how does it work?

Fantastiskt jobbat killar! :slight_smile: (Sorry but just had to praise the devs in Swedish)

1 Like

Congrats on your hard work, can’t wait till you start up experimental, I love looking for things to break :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So uh, question, if 89 is delayed, then where is number 88? AFAIK the last one is 87.

2 Likes

Very sharp :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re doing an Apple… almost… :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

What time are you planning to release the update

1 Like

You do understand that we are awaiting the ‘one more thing’ now…

2 Likes

In a few hours, we understand that “tomorrow evening” is a bit ambiguous but it usually means around 22 to 00 CEST.

4 Likes

thank you Olof

2 Likes

exciting!!!

1 Like

Coming up shortly now! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Loads up Steam in anticipation :grinning:

2 Likes

How do you use the recurring flights feature?

1 Like

If you look at the contracts section you will see some contracts where there are 3 plane icons over each other. That is a recurring contract. If you sign this then you will find one flight in your planner which you can give a timeslot in your schedule. For the next days that flight will come in at that time.

1 Like

Vetgedrukte tekst

1 Like

That is indeed bold text. But, que?

1 Like