DevLog 77: Steam Direct Update, Cleanliness and New Subreddit Mods

https://www.airportceo.com/devlog-77-steam-direct-update-cleanliness-new-subreddit-mods/

I have nothing more to say. Just putting some words here because of that annoying rule @HAL9000 is enforcing.

15 Likes

Can’t wait to read I chose time to read perfectly

1 Like

Nice work guys. Happy to help with subreddit for now

1 Like

Please do all come visit us in the official subreddit. We’re all very excited to work with you guys to make it perfect! We’re currently working on a clearer set of rules, and a brand new look for the subreddit!

3 Likes

Yea cleaners should be called janitors and repair should be called maintenance or technician.

3 Likes

I’d say Millwright that’s what we call them here

Oh yes, the new theme is gonna be… shnazzy. :wink:

1 Like

Looks great I can’t wait

I cant wait for this game!!!

1 Like

Looks a bit shit! :kissing_heart:

I agree with the 3 types of filth.
Would like to modify Human excrement to Bodily Fluids.
In addition to your suggestions, can also include blood, in case of fights, injuries or sickness of passengers / staff.

But I guess we all agree… In this game, shit just got real

Some picturs that was shown at the devblog showed that the toilets dirtyness was shown by poop,ok but toilets do not have always poop sometimes they have pee trash…the airports overall cleanliness is show by poop Similar to the toilet,i dont think passengers sh*t on the terminal!But this implementation on the game was very nice!and i know that its still the beginning and not ready fully implemented system
Thanks for reading

I think that is just a graphic for now, in future the graphics will change

2 Likes

Says in the devlog that it is excessive and obvious for testing. Also if you’ve ever been to a public toilet you’ll learn all about the disgusting people of the world… Shit all over the walls you say? Why not!

2 Likes

Never been on Schiphol I see…
The toilets before security are always full of shit everywhere(read; Toilet,floor,walls,sealing,etc.), Schiphol has the most disgusting toilets of any airport I have ever been to. There also aren’t any towels to clean the toilet seat.
Once you get through security it’s all nice and good, but man…

1 Like

Moved the seperate topic about cleaneliness into the DevLog topic. :wink:

On the other hand: nice work guys! :smile:

1 Like

I think rather than human waste being everywhere, it should be something like what 4B54 suggests, with sh*t only around the toilets. There should be fast food trash at seats, a small radius around fast food restaurants, and FF restaurants themselves. Maybe on a rainy/snowy day, passengers will walk in to the airport giving off a bunch of mud/snow. Welcome mats may help decrease this.

great idea!!

Yuck, that devlog is seriously disgusting… ew. Now that’s one airport I wouldn’t want to visit!

2 Likes

I looked up airport ceo on steam and still said the application has been terminated?? I am confused can anyone help me