Dev Blog 148: Internal testing of Alpha 35

Not soon enough!! I can’t even tell you how often I’m on Trello clicking on “refresh” to see if A35 and it’s elements been released to the experimental branch!! :sob:

3 Likes

@Olof I cannot wait any longer. Like @Wigtore states my excitement is uncontrollable atm waiting on Trello and seeing the cards move. I am like a boy on Christmas day all over again.

1 Like

That’s it, I’m opening steam and not closing it till its installed!

1 Like

Can’t wait, I need more ACEO content in my life.

1 Like

OMG so by very soon does that mean…

TODAY?

1 Like

Wait, how do you get on the experimental branch? I really want to test these new features.

Sooner as A36 I guess.

1 Like

It’s via the properties tab on steam in betas

Properties? Sorry mate, but I don’t know what that is.

right click the game in steam, click on properties then the betas tab

Thank you @danielscott63!

Would be nice to have airline contract fleet separated by 3 columns: Small, Medium, Large. otherwise if you have every aircraft in your fleet or even a large fleet, it cuts it off in the contract. There is plenty of space to make 3 or more columns to be able to fit in all aircraft in ACEO with still having a decent size description above. Please and thank yoU! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is more formal the way it is right now though.

but it cuts off aircraft that are in the fleet. they aren’t showing. so the fleet list is incomplete.

Fair. Devs?

@twocflyer report it to developers via in game bug report system.

What is your display set at. Believe there is an option to set the size of your in-game menus. That may help?

Also is today, the day we get Alpha 35 on experimental branch. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Are we waiting for the other project that are on the troll board that are currently in development and awaiting development or are we getting the update extremely soon?

On the trello board I believe anything with a green marker on it is an alpha 35 feature