Dev Blog 142: Revealing The R&D Update

Question, Not sure if this has been answered yet but I was wondering if during A34 the fight planner will be changed to be allowed to schedule medium flights after 2000 and large flights after 1900 in the flight planner manually? … (allowing flights to arrive on one day and leave on the next day.)

It schedules them like this in auto scheduler and I was hoping we could schedule them manually like this.

Thank you for any information on this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also, Is there a way to assign only the larger fuel trucks to the big birds only? and the smaller fuel trucks to the medium and small aircraft only when having both size fuel trucks at your airport? I noticed now that you cannot assign fuel trucks to stands anymore which is fine, I don’t like to but I would like to make sure the larger fuel trucks are going to the larger aircraft and smaller fuel trucks to medium/small stands So I don’t have to buy a whole bunch of small fuel trucks (because it takes 3-5 of them to fuel up the big birds and only 1-2 of the larger ones to fuel up the big birds)

Otherwise what’s the point of having different sizes if they just randomly go to aircraft? mine as well just buy all large fuel trucks

thanks for any clarification on this… I hope you guys have a great winter break! Enjoy your time with family, and im looking forward to what comes out this following year!

2 Likes

The flight planner needs to be enhanced drastically, the sooner the better.
I understand this is not planned yet, unfortunately.

you can assign trucks to stands

Try again @kiwikiller41… you use to be able to but now you can’t with fuel trucks. You can now only assign fuel trucks to Service Parking Lots or Parking Depots. Im fine with that as I don’t like to keep fuel trucks on the Stands. I just want to either only have Large Fuel trucks only go to big birds or be able to assign them to big birds only… something. I don’t like the small fuel trucks going to the big birds (as it takes way too many of them to fuel them) and the large fuel trucks going to the medium birds (overkill).

See…

and for drag and assign only “assign to parking structure” Purple button is available.

3 Likes

I think the develop to double check the assigning of vehicles to service parking spots and depots. When you assign vehicles to a specific parking lot or depot, they still go and parking in different lot of depot.

I’m looking forward to this update. As I read about boosting effects of executives I’d love to see that these effects would be achieavable if only they have room for their own to fully concentrate. It would make sense they won’t be so effective if there were plenty of construciton workers in their room.

1 Like

I really hope something big is coming tomorrow or an overhaul. Because the game is really broken to honest.

1 Like

when is it going live?

Developers are on well-deserved winter vacation so when they come back from their vacation, bug fixes and updates will continue on.

4 Likes

Thought I read something that it would go online before christmas?!

Thought I read something that it would go online before christmas?!

It might be for default branch bug fixes and/or internal branch update. But as you may know 1 bug fix can lead to 10 new bugs so… :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Thought the developer where suppose to be back today? I finally build an airport without using unlimited money so I really want to make some profit without planes getting stuck at the stand or service vehicles taking forever to move.

Dev’s start back 7th.

3 Likes

Would it be possible to remove the maximum amount of flights for an airline contract?

I currently don’t see the point in having it because all airline behave the same way and it is simply there to block me from operating a hub airport for a singular airline. It would ideally be replaced by an airline allocation system where either I can assign stands to a (group of) airline(s) or the ability to select a percentage of the total (similar to how the “small-medium-large slider” works).

Yes, we’re back in full force today, although we’ve been doing some work since the weekend since it’s a bit difficult to just sit around and relax all day. Internal update with a range of fixes will drop today, we also have some experimental bug fixes that might go out soon but not sure of the strategy yet (i.e. if we’ll continue to maintain Alpha 33 for a while further or just pour everything into Alpha 34).

Will keep you posted! :slight_smile:

4 Likes