Custom user placeable logotypes? (Yes, Players Can Implement Things Too!)

try to leave the fleet blank in JSON it might work. if it works it will be incredible even if it is just a contract with a logo

1 Like

Ya if it’s possible to do that would be AWSOME, I would think the modding community would explode with a bunch of different signs for use in peoples airports

1 Like

Are there current plans to increase the limit on number of activated mods? Having an explosion of these contracts might make curating mods for airports more difficult in the future if there’s a cap.

1 Like

I tried, but unfortunately you can’t sign contract then. (contract won’t show up at all)

1 Like

I’m working on more signs and on new location sign system! :smirk:

This is gonna be huge… :flushed:

2 Likes

New location sign system:

Location signs are now separated into 3 pieces.

Letter/number piece

Corner piece

Center piece

Why? Just look at it…

3 Likes

Cool I made this, when I had the same Idea a while ago. :grin:

2 Likes

9 Likes

What font are you using @Hap0vecXD

1 Like

Highway Gothic

2 Likes

Hi all, (PLEASE READ EVERYTHING THROUGH CAREFULLY!)
This is a note that I would appreciate if we all stuck to Hap0vecXD’s creations and not made others. This only applies to taxiway marking though so feel free to make other things for ACEO using this! This makes there only be one set of mods on the workshop and reduces chaos! Thanks!

2 Likes

Very nice indeed.

Definitely need ‘L’ and ‘R’ tiles - which way to runway 27L?

2 Likes

I’m currently working on new…ish system to place all things and on mandatory instruction signs, stay tuned, all latters and numbers will be up soon…™

3 Likes

Even you say that there is a limitation of how many mods you can use on a game. I think this number was 128 or something.

There has to be an easier and more efficient way to implement this to the game. We need to find a way to convince our 3 chevaliers with image of yellow airplane over black background to make it possible :smiley:

4 Likes

Yesssssssss, please!!

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

74 … that’s number of ‘airlines’ that I’m making

2 Likes

So that’s 54 airlines left for players to sign contracts with, I think that’s FINE, there are not even like 15 airlines in the non modded game in the first place

1 Like

But there is still the issue with the auto planner sheduling flights of all 74 “Taxiway Marking” - Airlines, isn´t it?

1 Like

Yes, this won’t work well with Auto Planner. That’s why we hope that the devs add an additional mod/business type for those logos.

2 Likes

That’s why we hope that the devs add an additional mod/business type for those logos.

It shouldn’t be like that.

I think game needs an additional way to add eye-candy things to the game. There would be a separated menu on construction panel and all these additional things would be there.

Maybe there could be an .json input with information of that eye-candy object such as price, name, etc…

2 Likes