Crash to dektop mid game

Hello. So my game crashed yesterday mid game. This happens to me sometimes, usually it happens after more than an hour or so of game play. Is there any log of the crash yesterday that I can post? Maybe get some help and input of what is causing the crashes. Even if they are not frequent. It is sad when it does happen.

What are your hardware specs? Running the game with a lot of mods? Sounds to me like you’re running out of VRAM causing the application to crash.

I do have mods. But not that many. In my mods folder i have 42 Mods. And subscribed in steam workshop i have 41 Mods.

Here is the specs.

Computer Information:

Processor Information:
CPU Vendor: AuthenticAMD
CPU Brand: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
CPU Family: 0x17
CPU Model: 0x71
CPU Stepping: 0x0
CPU Type: 0x0
Speed: 4200 Mhz
16 logical processors
8 physical processors

Operating System Version:
Windows 10 (64 bit)
NTFS: Supported
Crypto Provider Codes: Supported 311 0x0 0x0 0x0
Video Card:
Driver: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
DirectX Driver Name: nvldumd.dll
Driver Version: 27.21.14.6663
DirectX Driver Version: 27.21.14.6663
Driver Date: 5 27 2021
OpenGL Version: 4.6
Desktop Color Depth: 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Refresh Rate: 119 Hz
DirectX Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER

Primary Display Resolution: 5120 x 1440
Desktop Resolution: 16000 x 2160
Primary Display Size: 46.97" x 13.23" (48.78" diag)
119.3cm x 33.6cm (123.9cm diag)
Primary Bus: PCI Express 16x
Primary VRAM: 8191 MB
Supported MSAA Modes: 2x 4x 8x

Memory:
RAM: 32720 Mb

Any more specs needed?

No, those sound good. Can you try uninstalling all mods and see if the game runs fine without them or if you’re still experiencing issues?

We’ve recently updated Airport CEO | Help with more tips on how to deal with issues like these, so they could be good to check out as well.

Might do that in the week.
For now it happens rarely. Last time it crashed was right in the end of a me manually saving. But it did mange to save the game even if it crashed.

1 Like

I was having this problem in the Beta-Versions (and the first Alpha-Versions) of the Game (and with my old Laptop).
I was playing with also about 40 mods (include mod-packs) and the pagefile.sys was getting too big.
Do you have activate “compress images” in the graphics options?
After disable most of the mods the game wasn’t crashed at manual saving any more (only manual saving and switch to main menu.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.