Construction Prioritising

So if you are going through financial problems or just need some things being built first, I thought it would be a cool Idea to prioritise certain things that need to be done for your airport to operate effectively.

I’m pretty sure this was in the game before but I don’t know

7 Likes

Great idea. Of the remaining Alpha releases the gameplay update probably seems the most sensible.

2 Likes

I agree. While this is not an issue when playing easy or medium, this could be important, when playing hard difficulty settings.

2 Likes

Yes, I always miss this. Would like to see a system like in the Tropico series where you can simply set high priority for some constructions. Everything with high priority will be done first (either in random order or the same order like you place the objects), afterwards all other things are done.

2 Likes

I would like to see this too and perhaps also to put certain constructions on hold.

1 Like

Ok would be nice to see some people vote for this now since we can vote thanks

This is very useful, but I would find it very hard to find which object to prioritize when you have over 200 things to construct, like terminal foundation or walls. But I do very much want this feature.

1 Like

Would pull and drag to define an area and then prioritize it help? All items inside will be constructed first, even if they reach out like a runway. It depends on how intelligent you have dragged out the area however and how big.

3 Likes

Yeah although I would mainly prioritise stuff like runways and taxiways and the foundation bases of operating an airport

But I believe currently, it’s prioritised by when you placed things to be built

That would actually be a cool idea

Yes I agree. Yeah you would want your runways and terminal built first, but every block of terminal is it’s own name, so you will have to select each one.

1 Like

Drag selection rectangle (or 2 click if you have set that option) should be a good solution for this.

2 Likes

Ok I can totally see this working, and very productive, like prioritizing terminal, rather than sidewalks and esthetics.

1 Like

Very efficient

1 Like

I agree very much. A system like the prison architect system. Just click on the element to be built first, also holding down the CTRL key

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.