Construction of the my giant and spectacular airport

In these moments of construction and the burning of money in the project of my airport, it is in the actual phase:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m very very worse than Elon Musk spending money hahahahahhahahahaahah :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sounds very familiar :smiley: , just know I dont play sandbox mode :wink:

Well, yes, but I use the trick of editing carefully in “Funds” to inject more money into the project :rofl::rofl::rofl:

To be honest - I think it is still relativly easy to make money. You only have to be a bit patient in the beginning and - after having basic GA-structures in place - let a few days pass without big building activities.
After the new update, I started a new airport at “difficult”. Now, ingame year 3 started and I just purchased the first land expansion and am now about to expand the terminal and add the first medium stand.
I have at maximum one loan at the same time.

1 Like

Hello, seriously, I prefer to use the trick of editing funds in Notepad ++, instead of getting into debt … it does not mean that I am doing badly, but it is another way in how I get money in the game to finance the construction . It’s like playing to seek money in investors, using the imagination. Or that I am paying for the construction of my pocket, which came from a legacy of a mysterious and millionaire uncle who died “casually” … hahaha :rofl:

Each person has their way of playing the game, and all the ways of playing it must be valid. Do not you think?

A big hug and keep growing Airport CEO! :smiley:

You can Always win the lotery with motherlode ^^

2 Likes

Well, my actual airport has swallowed around 250 millions, for now… :smile:

So I prefer adding some ‘venture capital’ with notepad, too… :wink:

1 Like