Can´t start new game

Hey!

I have problem with starting new game.

Today i start it for first time, just press to start a new game, set a character name, place for airport, name of airport and etx.
And loading screen was stucked about 3 hours on that picture.

Did you select any mods or is a vanilla game?

i just downloaded, and started, so vanilla.

And the game is not frozen, i hear sounds and cursor is just moving. but 3 hours of loading? :smiley: :smiley:

I’m assuming then default branch? That’s strange. Oh, I’ve had that before as well when the game sounds works. It’s always been because of Mods usually, or a bad load. I’d try quitting and starting again from new. You could always try a workshop save as well to see if those work…

I think that was by my laptop, but when i try to run it at a PC, like i7, GTX 1050, and 16 GB Ram, same problem…
Laptop and PC have graphic from Nvdiia, maybe somethig wrong with unity and my driver. i dont know.
About save, i try saves, and nothing. About half an hour of loading. and same picture
Btw, Sorry for my English

Your English is good, don’t worry about that. That’s very strange. Do you have the latest NV drivers? I’ve seen others mention about drivers etc.

Yeah,
today i upgrade all my drivers, i just mess up with this little problem about all day :smiley: (i mean about game problem)
And when i look to bug file,4 nothing :smiley:
So I don´t know what to do.

Have a look in the output log and see if you can see anything amis there.

It’s located here…

It’s late for me, and most I know are negative GMT. I know very few plus GMT. Sorry.

If you can still not get it to work try discord help. You can always post a bug report too via the website.

Thanks, in savegame i have nothing, only downloaded saves…

Hi, sorry about your issue with starting the game. I think we need to see the output_log.txt to look closer on what is causing the freeze.

There’s is another user experiencing the same issue as well.

I dont have a game from steam

Where did you get the game from if not from steam?

1 Like

Steam is the main location. They do sell through another portal (I cannot remember its name right now) but it still results in a steam version. I wondered that too.

Made me think to, and questioned myself. Why I stopped answering queries.

1 Like