Bug Report (maybe): Arrival Only buses waiting for boarding pax

Although the pax are boarding through the terminal, the bus waits for them in the bus stop untill boarding ends. Its more of an annoyance that becomes a problem when the airport becomes too big and then needs more bus stops when it could have one.
Sollution might be to not make the bus wait for boarding when its defined as “arrival only”
Also, please make the “arrival only” stands not need service cars… Ramp agents get confused easily.
Cheers

1 Like

This is not an intended use of this feature and that’s why it’s not working. We will not be able to support regular boarding but then remote deboarding as it breaks all rules of the simulation process. I have thus disabled attaching an arrival only stop if the stand is not already remote in the next version.

3 Likes

The feature is very well implemented. The bus takes the pax to the main building and the pax board through the terminal 2. Perfect. I had a similar experience in Lisbon with the low cost aircraft where I’d board through T2 but on arrival a Bus would take us directly to T1. The only issue is that the bus here is waiting for boarding pax that will board through the teminal.

1 Like

Airports around the globe have many very various routines for boarding/deboarding. Almost each airport is doing something different than another airport.

All of those variants cannot be implemented in one single game. The game does mainly stick to the most common solutions and sometimes also to compromises to keep the gameplay simple as not all players do know how airports in real life are running. Giving too many variations makes the game more and more complicated for unexperienced players.

3 Likes

absolutelly. My remark was that the intention is there as you guys did exactly what i mean.
As i said, “arrival only” is working at 100%. the only issue is the bus waiting in the stop for boarding passengers that are already boarding from the terminal.
Keep doing a great job on this game. Cheers

2 Likes

Make sure all bus stops are disconnected from the gate or the gate desk. Then usually latest after a reload, vehicles go back to their parking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.